1. You can drop off your kids at either the front or the back anytime from 7:15-7:40. After 7:40, they are tardy and will need to come in the front for a tardy slip.
2. Kinder and 1st pick up is in the front. 2nd through 5th pick up is in the back. If you have an older student, they will need to go to the front where the youngest student is and wait for pick up. Students not picked up by 3:05 are escorted to the office where you will need to come in and sign them out.
3. If you plan on attending field trips or helping students at the school, you will need to fill out a volunteer application through the district.
4. Due to allergies and diet restrictions, we are no longer allowing parents to bring in birthday treats for classrooms.
5. After the first day of school, no parents are allowed in the building until after 7:55 so that our students can get to where they need to be.
6. Please sign up for enews from FBE and sign up for emails from your child's teacher. Dr. Wilson sends out an update every week (sometime between Friday and Sunday).
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.